Travelling my World Journal
:Travelling my World Journal" is created by Jehanne Weyman
- A girl beautifully dressed stands amongst signs to various travel destinations
- The Journal is 17 x 22 cm and is brown and cream in colour
- Lined with 96 pages and is embossed on both sides of the journal.
- She was born at Littleborough in England and grew up in Brittany and studied illustration at Pivant School in Nantes.
- Jehanne finds inspiration in her childhood memories, the thirties and industrial furniture.
- She likes to link letters, collage and colour into her illustrations.
- Today she paints and draws for children and adults