Totem Cushion Cover Platypus
Totem Cushion covers depict traditions. Aboriginal tribal and clan groups each have a totem.
- Many years ago there was a group of Australian animals arguing about who was the most unique. None of the animals could decide which group Platypus belonged because she was so different. Platypus helped the other animals realise they were all unique and should be friends. After a short silence all the animals cheered.
- With a blue background the Platypus is in yellow, blue and oranges
- A totem is a natural object, plant or animal that is inherited by members of a clan or family as their emblem and the group is responsible for the stewardship of their totem.
- Made from 100% natural fabric, 55%linen and 45% cotton
- Use a cushion insert 50 x 50 cm, they are perfect for the lounge or bed.
- They are suitable for indoor use only.
- Each cushion comes with an Aboriginal Story Card