Totem Cushion Cover Kangaroo
Totem Cushion covers depict traditions. Aboriginal tribal and clan groups each have a totem.
- The Kangaroo has a long relationship to traditional Aboriginal life through the use of his skin for warmth and his protein rich meat as a part of the stable family diet.
- There is a colour combination of oranges, browns and a splash of blue
- A totem is a natural object, plant or animal that is inherited by members of a clan or family as their emblem and the group is responsible for the stewardship of their totem.
- Made from 100% natural fabric, 55%linen and 45% cotton
- A 50 x 50 cm insert is suggested, they are perfect for the lounge or bed.
- They are suitable for indoor use only.
- Each cushion comes with an Aboriginal Story Card