The Feather Boat Journal
Jehanne Weyman is the artist who created this beautiful Journal. She was born at Littleborough in England and grew up in Brittany.
- A girl sits on a yacht with feathers for sails floating on clouds over the ocean.
- The colours include yellows, oranges, pink and blue
- The Journal is 17 x 22 cm
- Lined with 96 pages and t'is embossed on both sides of the journal.
- Jehanne finds inspiration in her childhood memories, the thirties and industrial furniture. Her most precious treasures are the books in her library. She grew up with her hands in the paint. She likes to link letters, collage and colour into her illustrations. In 2015 she realizes her dream and published her first children's book. Today she paints and draws for children and adults.