Middens Open Weave Scarf
This stunning Middens Scarf is one of many Indigenous Scarf designs created for you from fine artworks by renowned artist Saretta Fielding.
- It comes with a Story Card and is one of eight designs.
- The soft open weave fabric with a semi sheer finished is 40 x 160 cm long.
- A beautiful gift for any woman all year round.
- MIDDENS is a painting representing midden mounds, found around waterways all across Australia.
- The middens are immense mounds of oyster, pippy and mussel shell, left over many years ago by Aboriginal people feasting close to waterways.