Kangaroo Tea Towel
- The Kangaroo is a marsupial mammal native to Australia. It is a macropod which means "big foot".
- The largest is the Red Kangaroo and is the largest marsupial in the world and can weigh about 85 kg.
- The Kangaroo appears on the Australian coat of arms with the Emu.
- All products are cut, sewn and printed in Melbourne, Victoria and are approved for the Australian Made Logo.
- The Tea towel is printed with water-based natural pigment dyes, is lint free, super absorbent
- It's 46 x 80 cm.
- These Tea towels can be warm machine washed with like colours, please allow some shrinkage with the first wash
- Do not bleach, rinse well, normal spin and preferably line dry.
- They can be ironed with steam on medium to hot.